A project leader's guide to recruitment and selection
Recruitment and selection can be expensive, getting it wrong is even more. Based on real-world experiences, Eddie Lunn and Alan Sarsby guide you through the whole project so you can select the best person for the role.
- The benefits of a project oriented approach.
- How to lead and manage the recruitment and selection project.
- How to design assessments, questions, and interviews.
- How an applicant centred approach bring out he best in candidates and makes assessment easier.
- Schematic project plans for each major part of the project.